Thursday, April 7, 2011

Whoops!

It's been way too long ... whenever I get a poke from one of you, I know it's been waaaaayyyyyy too long. Sorry! Uhm, things are changing so rapidly over here and I'm about to move to Palm Springs and start my own practice and Finni is growing and life is GOOD! Woohoo.

Finster has definitely had some growth spurts and suddenly he's already 5 1/2 months old. His personality is amazing and the little devil makes me laugh each day. He's been signed up for doggy daycare for a few months now and he's flourishing and developing so quickly. We pretty much got the potty training in the can, however, we are still working on "holding it" ... He tends to want to "tinkle" every 5 seconds and that gets a little exhausting after a while. But he knows not to go inside, so that's important.

Aaaaand, as I said, Palm Springs/Palm Desert is coming up real fast. I'm moving in exactly 3 weeks and can't wait. Fresh new start, fresh new town, fresh new people. Lovely. Not that I don't like SB, but let's face it, people's perception is a little fluffed and slightly screwy over here. Hah.  So I'm packing our bags and am looking ahead to a bright new future. And if all goes well, Mr. Finley might get a little brother later this year. Not necessarily another pug, since I really want to get another shelter dog and save a poor little soul, but definitely someone to romp around with Finley.

Aaaaaah ... Life is good!



I Love Palm Springs!










2 comments:

  1. Yaeah!!! You're back! Well at least this time it was INGRID that caved first. I do admit I was wondering (nosey thing that I am) wtf you were up to...funny how attached we become, even virtually.

    Okay, all sounds good. The pup looks good and quite happy. Palm Springs is going to rock and you are going to rock PS. I can't wait to say "you'll have to speak to my lawyer in Palm Springs"...Best of luck to you both. Me happy for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - can't believe it took me so long to follow up! I guess you're moved by now? Hope the move went well. Love these pictures. Is the piddling stopped? I never posted Scarlett's final success of being fully house trained after all our troubles, because it has yet to last a full month. :( We'll get there. Glad to hear everything is going so well. I know you were in a spot not too long ago that made it hard to think good things would ever happen to you again - we all were there. Glad we've all stumbled out of the woods together!!

    ReplyDelete