Saturday, October 15, 2011

A Quick One

SB Coastline - I just can't wait to be back here again!

Finni keeping watch outside the Natural Cafe

Charlie and Finni enjoying an early morning tan on the couch.

I smell trouble ...

Best buds

Finster's K.O.

Riding with style in a 1971 VW bus

Pug Convention at the Beach

Finni being a dog...

Finni taking a quick break on friend Ashleigh's head.
SB Sunrise






Been a little stressed and busy lately, trying to finish up biz here and planning my move back home ... however I am NOT neglecting this blog again ...( even though there's almost no text in this post) ... BUT: a post is a POST! ;)

Happy Weekend my little e-Friends!


2 comments:

  1. WoW...some stunning SB pics. Best of luck with the move...I am exhausted myself and just sitting down for a little break this morning. Moving is an intense physical experience but so worth it when you land in a wonderful place.

    I am sure Finny will love being at the beach again as you will too. PonyG is fast becoming a real country dawg and dare I say...behaving herself?!? xo, your Canadian e-pals

    PS...I found my cord so I can post some pics of the new view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, great pics!!! My best friend lived in SB for about 8-10 years. I visited as much as possible. It's so pretty there. I admit i missed my city, but man- i lovwd being so close to both beach AND mountains!!
    Best of luck with the return to SB- keep us well informed!!

    ReplyDelete