Saturday, October 1, 2011

Six Weeks till Departure ...

... and I cannot wait. No offense to the desert, but it's time for me to go! I gave notice at the firm that I will not be renewing my lease in November, my daycare lady fell off the wagon and no furchild of mine will be cared for by a drunkard, and the heat doesn't seem to let up either... Yup, it's time to go. And my god I've not been this excited since I had the grand idea to pack up Pug and move HERE! Hah. Tho something tells me this latest idea is much wiser than the last one I had... tsk, tsk, tsk.

Finster is snoring happily beside me while I'm fixing up my web pages, my State Bar Profile, my business cards. Ever since we switched to Fall, he's become a lazy bum in the evenings. Suits me just fine right now. I started working from home more and I'm grateful for the uninterrupted time I get, even if it is sparse at times.

I dug up some more pics of him from all over the place, including his BT buddy in Santa Barbara ... enjoy!

Peek-A-Pug

Olive and Finni in a "stare down" ... well, Olive could care less.



Could barely keep his eyes open at the dinner table.

Madness

Contempt


Daycare Fun

Instantly humbled after Mr. Bigmouth mouthed off


Cookie Trance

2 comments:

  1. OMG that face is one in a million! He should be in movies...really...or how about commercials?

    Anyway, how exciting to be returning to cool, ocean breezes and the lovely town of Santa Barbara. Good for you and my best to you for the transition.

    xo your e-pals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MAN!! i always laugh out loud at your photos of him!! They make me so happy!! I cant believe that you, me & Gina are all moving at the same time!! So nutts!! Hope it all sorts out and settles for us soon!!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete