Friday, July 24, 2009

Neoplasene

Things are going great.

I've been extremely busy researching but I think I'm beginning to figure out the process. Today I started Sparky on the Omega 3, 6, and 9. His all-protein diet is going fabulous. Well, actually, I'm still in the middle of switching him over - slowly. Don't want the stomach upset. But the switch should be complete by Sunday night. He's loving the food.

The holistic vet, who was recommended to me by Sparky's regular vet, sent me an email today. She said she can't promise anything, but she's had some fantastic results with Neoplasene. Neoplasene supposedly stimulates the immune system and causes the cancer cells to die. I am ecstatic. Seriously. I feel so good about those news. Of course things could be different for my little guy, but I hope they are not. I'm trying to get an appointment with her ASAP. The cost is not so bad either, and with my friends chipping in it's all manageable.

Also, Sparky looked great today after work. But I have to say, he hasn't been sleeping so well, he pants a lot at night since Wednesday. But nonetheless, he looked wonderful today. I was greeted by a frantically wagging tail ... not just tail, his entire butt was moving. God, it felt like the good old times. Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Mareike,
    Best of luck with Sparky and the neoplasene treatment. You mentioned about Sparky panting through the night...yesterday afternoon Shep started panting and continued to do so all through the night this past evening. We don't think he slept much, if at all. We are hopeful that this is a neoplasene/upset stomach issue but can't be sure. We will watch your blog to keep updated on Sparky's progress. We know this is a tough time to endure...don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions, need to talk, etc...

    ReplyDelete