Saturday, July 25, 2009

Rough Night

I think he was up all night last night.

I kept waking up to the panting - short, quick panting. I'm worried sick at the moment. He hasn't stopped yet. I don't know what that means. I called the Vet and asked them to get back to me ASAP. He looks okay otherwise. Weaker than yesterday, but about the same than the day before... Usually his weakness comes and goes within a matter of hours. He responds well to me. Doesn't seem lethargic or ailing. He eats too. I first tried the ground beef though, and he didnt like that. He then ate some tuna, some cottage cheese, some ham and some cheese. I believe my cooking skills must suck, because the ground beef was the only thing he didnt like. Oh well, live and learn.

I'm worried sick at the moment. I pray that this is temporary. I know there was a chance that he was also having congestive heart failure, in which case, the end might be nearer than I think, and in which case, NOTHING can be done. At this point I'm praying that it's "just" the tumors ... I can't believe I'm praying that my dog has cancer ... But at least, there's something to do about it.

I am so cried out. I know I need to be strong here, but it's so tough to see him go through this. And it's not fair! I don't care if this sounds childish, but it's not!!! God, I can't stand this anymore... I just want my sweet and goofy pup back...

No comments:

Post a Comment